How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been suspended from driving for speeding. Over 30kms.

Customer Question

I have been suspended from driving for speeding. Over 30kms. I hold a P1 licence. I will have served 3 months suspension. On the notice of suspension the date in section Issued a penalty notice in states in b) about provisional licence and the date that the suspension is until 25/08/2016. Problem, The RTA said I need to serve another 3 months and looking at their site they are correct. But the date on the notice of suspension is as above. What can I do
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

The three months was it by a court?

Related Australia Law Questions