How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a fight when I will 18 and a conviction im now 54 and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl my name is***** had a fight when I will 18 and a conviction im now 54 and that conviction is stopping me from working for Uber is there any way to get it expunged. I made one bad mistake when I was young and stupid please help thank you.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: South Australia
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I haven't done anything since I leant my lesson
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What was the Sentence and have you has any other convictions since then?