Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I would love to see my step dad/dad my mother made him close

Customer Question
Hi I would love to...
Hi I would love to see my step dad/dad my mother made him close the door in my face
She is a very nasty woman very jealous. Set a trap with my step brother to prove dad wasn't ill. I didn't know he changed when I came back, so my brother had a word with him '
I am a pensioner in hardship so don't know where to go for free advice he is in his late 80's
I( am 70 He took over raising us I had to hold him up walking down the Isle 50- years ago
He has no friends was made sell the home he loved and put into town in a dump with a picket fence as she wanted one. The doctor is not allowed to talk to me any more.
Dad is so under her thumb I gave up for a few years as he sounded so stressed on the phone, he said sorry when he had to shut the door in our face. He is skin and bone on meals on wheels it would be what she wants. Diabetic he isn't. I sent a card for tomorrow we had to sneak it in the mail as he wouldn't get to see it. She destroyed all my wedding photos and a bible the minister gave us.
I want to have a cup of tea with him and a talk but I don't know how. She covered up my father molesting me I was around 4/5 I know how she covered it now. I was also made quit school at 14 go to work and she took my wages until I was 19 when I got married. To pay their home loan war service dad was in the bomb area Can I claim on that a cavent? put on the home The boys have it all set up I don't have a clue and I am first born There is so much I can't say as it is to do with the spirit world. Took me a long time to except it so I don't bring it up.
Can you email please I am not well and can't hear or I start coughing but I just don't know where to go or do.
Thank you for your time
Lynn Macdonald
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Can he get out of the house?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor