How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44884
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a letter of remorse sentence appearance this morning

Customer Question

i need a letter of remorse for my sentence appearance this morning coming. and im stuck am i able to get someone to help
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: nsw australia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: local court
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: yes i have a lawyer and i have plead guilty
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have plead guilty to an offence of stalk and intimidate. i had found out my partner was cheating on me and had sent some nasty emails and threatened to make up a classified add about her being a prostitue and send it to her work, i did not actually post it i just threatened her with it, i was in a bad mental state and had to myself acted out of character, the steps ive done is i have started to see my phychologist in regards ***** ***** anxiety that i used to have pretty bad and this has helped me to see how i could have handled my self and the actions i chose and this is helpful to changing my behaviours so this never happens again, i have also put my name down to sign up for a mens behavioural modification course directed at the topic and its called " taking Responisbily" but is not starting to next month after court, i also have a charge of a breach of avo because i had sent a email to the victim askin if we could not do this at court and just leave it i am now pleading guilty to both of these, i am hoping for a conviction with no record as i am a security guard and have done this for about 6 years and also i am looking to apply for my motors dealer license and if i am to have a conviction i will loose my employment and secuirty license and also not be eligable to apply. also i have not contacted the victim since, i am remorseful but dont no how to show this in a letter of remorse to the magistrate. need this done asap please any help will be great
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I hope you are attending.

It simply has to be a letter where you apologise for your actions and set out how you see it has affected the victims and that you are deeply sorry.

You put down how you felt and that you were not thinking at the time when you sent he email.

I would suggest you have a solicitor appear for you on the plea and also have references from people to show this is out of character.

The letter is you apologising and showing the court that you are deeply sorry and explaining why you did it.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.