How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have retaining wall issue, I leave in Sydney, I leave on

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I have retaining wall issue, I leave in Sydney, I leave on the lower side of the wall
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, my neighbor is on holiday until 27th of July 2016 and I'm trying to contact his father who is on the papers too
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: there is a color bond fence above the retaining wall, I'm not sure if it is changing anything. the wall is 1.6m high and approximately 35m long, the wall is failed so it is leaning to my side
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?