How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I am a member of my family but at times I wonder if

Customer Question

I think I am a member of my family but at times I wonder if this is the case as I have help my mother for a period of 16 years while my father was confined to a wheel chair who pass away in 1998 from cancer since then I have stay home to help around the house. During this time my mother has interfered with my mail and business accounts in some cases she has closed some of the accounts I held which caused a bit of friction between us at one time while my father was alive he told my mother to mind her own business and now she has ruled with an iron fist. Last November she approach me to say that she would like to see me settle before she sells the house now that is off the cards as she won't have enough money to move into a retirement home with faculties' of a nursing home, as too why I am being treated like this is unknown to me The rest of the family are on her side, I have managed to maintain this place all these years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What exactly is your question?