How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44635
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lent $1500 to a so called friend...she is now saying that

Customer Question

I lent $1500 to a so called friend...she is now saying that i bought jewellery off of her for this amount...i have proof of the loan..she has moved to another town...and what upsets me the most came out of my mums estate...part of my partner is my witness as he got the money out of the atm..she has blocked me on facebook...can i name and shame public?...what can i do that isnt going to cost me a fortune..1500 is a lot of money these days...and being a so called friend is worse...thanks for your time..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Here is a link that will assist you in the way you go about collecting it through the courts.

Follow the steps and sue.

Get together all evidence you have to back up what you say.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.