Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My neighbour are having a 7m x 4m shed erected blocking my

Customer Question

my neighbour are having a 7m x 4m shed erected blocking my views to sea it is entirely in the wrong place as there will be a 1m drop from the front of the shed. the ground drops from the back boundary to the front by 10m what are my rights
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Have you complained to council?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

Have they lodged a DA in council?

If not then you take the matter to council In most cases they need to get approval.