How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks, i am from nsw, not yet, i am going to file my case

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: i am from nsw
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i am going to file my case against my previous employer
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: new south wales
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

It is not clear what your issue with your former employer is, or what exactly you want to know? Please elaborate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have unpaid wages issues with my previous employer , fair work , Adelaide asked me to go to federal circuit court and file form 4 of fair work act 2009, but the lady in the reception did not took the form and asked to go justice connect and talk to them then fill the correct form
so now what form to I have to fill in
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Did she say what was wrong with the form you filled in?