How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44340
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had my security license canceled after holding it 17 yrs

Customer Question

I had my security license canceled after holding it 17 yrs due to being identified as being apart of OMCG of which I have filed all disassociation paper work months ago and qld police service refuse to a criminal organization check it is my chosen proffesional career and have no conviction at all
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon,

What is the OMCG? Is it a bike gang?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bike club
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening.

You are going to have to take the matter to court and have this overturned.

The police have made a decision but you have a right to appeal their decision though the court.

Have they given you a letter setting out what needs to be done with the cancellation of your license?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything has been done I have disassociated and paperwork filed as mentioned it's not they have denied it it's the fact they will not do the criminal check required its last step of process everyone I've called n spoke to in last 3 months have said there end is completed jus waiting on police check I know I have never had criminal conviction and sure they have time limit to complete it I feel the qld police service are deliberately not doing it due to putting more heart ache and pain onto a hard working Australian... What more can I do beside everything asked upon me from the Australian government in order to get back my income and proffesion
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening.

If they police are not doing their job then you can report this and complain about them.

You should take this further and even consider taking the matter to court.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.