How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44191
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am considering applying occupancy order however i do not

Customer Question

i am considering applying for sole occupancy order however i do not know the procedure
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: NSW
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: because i can not afford a lawyers fee, i was considering doing it by myself
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i separated from my partner in January, and we live under the same roof. however, i feel intimidated because i cannot sleep in peace in my own roof.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NSW
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

It is going to be hard to get him out of the house.

He has as much right to live there as you do unless there is evidence of violence and you fear for your safety.

Here is some information for you.

It is not going to be simple but if you wish to proceed with it you need to file an initiating application and an Affidavit in support.

Here is the DIY form

The Affidavit is at the following link

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.