Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

In the 60"s if my parent"s were sent a letter telling them

Customer Question
Hi,in the 60"s if my...
Hi,in the 60"s if my parent"s were sent a letter telling them that they think that there son may have a learning disability and need's to be tested,i repeated grade 3 and then taking to adelaide and had tests,when i walk out i ask my mum if something was wrong with me,she said no your a genus and the next day i was at a special school i went two times,then i heard my mum say to my dad i cant get up with you a 4am then get up again at 6am to take me to the special school,he said dont take him anymore and we will tell no one we will keep it a secret and i have suffered my hole life,they would not help me or tell any of the doctor's,so they did not no how to treat me or what was wrong with me,i am 55 year old now have i got a case against them.thankyou.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
6/30/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am sorry but there is no case against them. Are you saying you were kept out of school?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no i went to school,i dont think you understand my question,i am a disablety pensoner and have no money to give you if your not interested,i would like my money back gauantee please,as i dont have money to throw away,my case is strong and you dont think so, i should not have to pay you.thankyou.
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor