Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My name is imen mayor naar, I have been applied jobs but I

Customer Question

hello, my name is ***** ***** james naar
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I have been applied for security jobs but I couldn't as most of the jobs required nv1 clearance. I have been working in security industry for almost 11 years in WA. I am an Australian citizen
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: western Australia, Perth
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, but do I need to talk to a lawyer?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no, I have no idea about that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What do you wish to know?