Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Do I have a chance to win a claim against malpractice and

Customer Question
unfair treatment of a public...
Do I have a chance to win a claim against malpractice and unfair treatment of a public hospital's staff to patients like me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
6/27/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Hard to stay but it is a claim in negligence.

You have to get your medical records from the dr and hospital and have another expert give evidence about your condition.

There are many solicitors that practice in negligence and they will act on and win no fee.

They will assist you and look at the evidence and give you more details information.

Here is some information.

http://www.medneg.com.au/truth.html

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Leon,
I would like to cancel my free trial for your legal assistance inquiry effective 28/06/2016.
Thank you very much for the valuable information you provided.
Regards,
Rudy ***

You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.

Regards

All the best

Good Evening.

I am following up my last post. Do you still need assistance?

Leon, Solicitor