How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What will happen if my ex wife do not sign in divorce form

Customer Question

what will happen if my ex wife do not sign in divorce form in western Australia? please. Thank you!
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not see a lawyer yet. i am in Perth, Western Australia. I have no kids with her but she has two from the previous marriage. I do not have any property or money. we have been separated for more than a year now.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: just want to know that if she not sign in divorce what will happen to me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying you just want a divorce, but she won't agree?