Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Trying to find some answers to a proposed solar farm next to

Customer Question

Hi trying to find some answers to a proposed solar farm next to our acreage block.it will consist of 450 000 solar panels and 70 inverters.it has residental houses on one side to.council is goin to approve it..we no it will decrease our land value and rural lifestyle..my partner also has a pacemaker..she has worked in for ergon energy and nows emf and rf has big effects on the pacemaker..ergon has it documented and the pacemaker specialist has it documented to from downloads.why should we have to sell and move for these power company's..
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You need medical evidence about the impact on your pacemaker.
The doctors have to show reports that they will affect it and that the closeness will make it impossible for you to live there.

There is no set law that you can use to stop it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We no that allready.y should it cost us money to prove it