How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im in a deep trouble : actually citizen but i married to a

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: im in a deep trouble
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: actually i am Australian citizen but i married to a boy who live in sri lanka and he is still there
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: i need to divorce from him because i did not know him much before I married and i got to know he is impotence
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i have talk to lawyer in sri lanka as i married there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: but looks like it takes ages
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this matter?