Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My full time position has been made redundant, and it is

Customer Question

my full time position has been made redundant, and it is know parttime, 40hrs a week to 25hrs a week. owner says other staff have to take over what i used to do. Am I entitled to any form of payout even if I take the 25hrs? He says due to slow down in market, but he is opening new store, and employed to new people, for his local stores. He is a PTY LTD company in the retail section.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

If you accept the position then you are redeployed and not entitled to a payout.