Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

A friend of mine wants to come to Australia from Pakistan.He

Customer Question

A friend of mine wants to come to Australia from Pakistan.He asked me to send him a invitation letter to invite him to Australia. We would sponser him for a week .He wants a invitation from us so he can get his visa.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you advise me what to do.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Does he want to come as a visitor? How long does he want does he want to stay?