How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am with voice talk with my internet. When I signed up win

Customer Question

Hi, I am with voice talk with my internet. When I signed up win them, they said that they would pay any cancellation fees which I may receive from my previous provider. All I had to do was email them the account and payment slips, which I have done so on numerous occasions.. The emails keep bouncing back, which I hav e plained to them. But they say that the email address which I am sending it to isn't correct. So I go over it and make sure I have it correct and still it bounces back. I have been trying to deal with this since January and because of non payment of my account (because I deducted the amount for my account and just paid the difference, they have disconnected my internet and home phone. Of course they are Indians and trying to explain to them over and over again, just SO frustrating. Tried in feb thought it was sorted. Again I'm March they said it was sorted, then again in April. My name is***** and I live in Elliott heads (Bundaberg) qld if someone could please help me sort through thisiwouldreally appreciTe it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Are they based own Australia?

Do you have any of this in writing?