Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I'm a 501 deportee from Western Australia.i was convicted on

Customer Question

I'm a 501 deportee from Western Australia.i was convicted on another fellows charges.the police involved forged my signature.planted 2050 dollars in my shed the notes where uncirculated I have photos of a lot of the serial numbers.to cover up what they did.the charges of illegally obtained money was dropped in the court and the judge ordered them to give it to me..the reason being that if they had seized it they would have had to account for it .by dropping the charges they of course wouldn't give the money to me because it only existed in the photos in the material facts..they altered the exhibit log to log the money in which was easy they kept the receipts I should have been given and used them in the material facts. they charged me with two grams of amphetamines. there is no record of the drug in the exhibit log and no chemical analysis to see what strength it was because the two grams didn't exist either.the only evidence presented to the court where edited and duplicated phone intercepts.the transcripts from the phone company are blank there was three phones involved in the court there was only one phone with I think more than what they started with.the prosecutor said the fellow on the other end of the line wasn't questioned about the calls.it was his phone they where interfering with.i never actually owned a phone.i have all the material facts with me. I have been hoping to find a legal eagle to take these people on.i can't see how the DPP would be able to mount a case against the evidents I have. unfortunately they made sure I was destitute before they deported me if I could find a kind lawyer to take it on.the money to pay them would come from two years illegal imprisonment . I'm 65. of course I'm not sure whether this can be dealt with from here. for me I would like to get some sort of closure to what has been a nightmare thank-you for your text pearl.hope you can give me the advise I have been looking for for the last two years
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** have emailed a couple of law firms here they never bothered to reply.in bunbury Western Australia..the police rule the roost as far as lawyers go. as well as the news papers. so when I contacted a couple lawyers they couldn't get away from me quick enough like i had suddenly contracted the plague
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have the police statements that the bloke who was selling the drug was convicted on. they where written by an undercovery who's code name was 501 my name isn't mentioned.the statements i was convicted on where completely rewritten by someone vindictive although my name isn't mentioned in them either
JA: Sorry. What is her name?
Customer: I guess you mean the undercovery..I never new anything about her until I got the police statements.all I know is her code name is ***** ***** blonde shoulder length hair and is about 25.i only know that because I asked the fellow who was selling to her what she looked like. he did nine months jail..there was less than three grams of the drug over about five months.she tried to sell him an ounce then a bag of jewellery.which I think is in the police statements as well not that that would probably mean much.
JA: Undercovery..I OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

When were you deported? If you have the evidence, did you have a solicitor to represent you or did you represent yourself?