How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is due in court today in Brisbane i think. He is in

Customer Question

my son is due in court today in Brisbane i think. He is in custody and I have not got a legal aid person to act for him. I am needing a legal aid solicitor /lawyer for his case today in Brisbane please? I realise they wont have papers.I would like to apologize for this to the Judge as Dominic is in custody Rosalind Burke -listing is 23 May2016.It is too late for lodging outline of argument and I cannot contact my son -he
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.He has to make an application to Legal Aid QLD to assist him.Has he contacted them from custody? The Police should have given him the right to seek legal advise. Do you know where he is held?