Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Pearl JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have

Customer Question
Hi Pearl JA: The Lawyer will...
Hi Pearl
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am currently employed for 16 yrs and my department is going through a re structure. I have ben positioned to outside of my current role and am not happy and would like to explore my options. I believe that my job is redundant and I have been repositioned to suit the business
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am a sales manager of a team of 17 and in the new role I have the sale Level as a manager however the role has ben moved to a client experience role where I am not responsible for a team - I have 1 report. and am effectively in a project role with the view to enhance the client experience across the business ( Customer experience development manager). Im not sure what information I should be looking at - they are relocating me to another site and the new person brought into the business has the same title however his role expands over 2 sites not one increasing the job criteria. Effectively making my role not exsist and potentially not being able to apply for it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
5/18/2016
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Solicitor
HelloHow different is the current role?Also, is pay / working conditions different? Are you in a worse position?
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor