How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm complaining about w.a Perth trustee , ***** ***** Tm63.

Customer Question

I'm complaining about w.a Perth trustee , ***** ***** Tm63. I'm currently receiving $90. A week , I am having light & easy for meals . But am finding $90 a week is way below the poverty line and am unable to survive , I have asked for a review but no one is listening to me & I dont k ow who to ask foe help . I currently have $150 000 / $160 000 in savings from an estate left to me I don't believe therefore that I should have to make savings on my Centrelink & live so poorly ..
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Jason p.t is very rude when I try to ask him for information & basically does not help or talk to me in any way ..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.Can you explain how he came to be the trustee. Was he appointed the trustee under the will of the person who left their estate to you, by a court dealing with the will, or was he appointed to manage your financial affairs by the Guardianship and Administration division of the State Administrative Tribunal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the guardianship and administration division of the state administrative tribunal..
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
So does that mean you have been found to be unable to manage your affairs for some reason, and if so, what has the tribunal said about your ability to manage your affairs?Was this ***** ***** someone you knew personally, or just a public trustee appointed by the tribunal?Has Mr Cooper offered an explanation as to why you are only being provided $90 a week?How old are you and what, if any, health issues do you have?The above questions will help me understand your situation and the best way to proceed.Thanks,Patrick