Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I signed a " contract of sale used motor vehicle " and

Customer Question
Hi, I signed a "...
Hi, I signed a " contract of sale used motor vehicle " and the used car dealer didn't honour it at all, told me the car they found will cost me $2,500 extra and then said that my car wasn't going to get the $5,000 his salesman had written on this contract for a trade in, I'm sure if I was in the wrong he'd make me pay for it because I've signed this so called legal document, so I'd like to know if or what I can do to make them either honour it or pay some penalty for wasting my two weeks on this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
5/10/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You were selling to them?Do you have a copy of the contract to email me on***@******.***
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor