Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I just got charged the $5 fee twice and pearl Wilson did not

Customer Question

I just got charged the $5 fee twice and pearl Wilson did not connect me.
I was charged with a DUI early 2016 and I'm applying for a job (hr) and one of the questions is - have you been charged or convicted of a clinal offence. And another question is whether it is spent. Do I need to answer yes to this? I'm not sure if it would show up on my record?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou were charged, so the answer is yes and it will come up on the record. It is not a spent conviction as it was only this year when it occurred. A spent conviction is after 10 years. Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI note I have not received a response from you. Please click accept and rate my service. After doing so, I can answer further questions at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.