Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My wife called the police last night cause we had an argument

Customer Question

My wife called the police last night cause we had an argument that got out of control. They gave me court date and said go home which i did im home now.what am i looking at in court its my first ever offence
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No iv never been to court in my life
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I got mad and put my hands on her neck but did nothing i was not arrested or handcuffed. They gave me a temporary good behaviour bond and just said go home. We have talked had acup of tea. I got told i have cancer 4 weeks ago and the stress has been to much she was nagging me i i guess i just temporary lost.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhich state are you located?What have you been charged with?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI note I have not received a response from you. Please click accept and rate my service. After doing so, I can answer further questions at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.