How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44854
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 10 and 12 yr old grand children that are catching the

Customer Question

I have 10 and 12 yr old grand children that are catching the bus directly to school. No problem with that. But on the way home they have a 40min wait at a major shopping centre before their next bus. Do you feel this situation is ok?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.I cannot comment on whether it is ok or not. It is clear though you have concerns. Are you eating to know your rights to pick them up?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningIf you wish to have the right to collect them you can start action on the court. You should contact your closest family relationship centre. This is a free service provided by the Federal Government. Their website is You can find your closest one on there. The web-site also have alot of useful information and links to assist you. Before going to court you must obtain a certificate from a family dispute resolution practitioner. You get this through the free service provided at the family relationship centres. If you need to go to court then you will need to file an application in the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court and hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon