How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** am seeking advice in regards ***** *****

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** am seeking advice in regards ***** ***** claim we currently have for building and contents insurance. Are you able to help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In August 2015 our home was inundated by flood waters. We immediately made a home contents and building claim through NRMA as we knew we'd need to claim all contents affected as well as some building issues (bathroom vanity, possible hot water system, built in wardrobes etc). NRMA's flood restorer failed to do a thorough restoration of our property (only steam cleaning tiles). I still have the peak water mark on walls where he failed to clean and I have left them as proof of inadequate restoration. Whoops wrong button. Still typing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
And what does NRMA say now?