How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44887
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** i was on 457 visa when I bought new

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** i was on 457 visa when I bought new dwelling property and also got the approval from FIRB with no restriction but due to closer my company and I couldn't find any employer and my visa was cancelled and i applied for MRT and got the bridging visa and now i got another employer but due to my visa condition i can't lodge my visa file onshore so i have to go offshore for lodge my new visa file and whenever its approve then i can come back so my question is do i need to inform about my property to anyone ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i mentioned above all detail
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You have been approved to own your property and there is nothing you have to do.If you wish to rent it out you can and you can then deduct your expenses of the mortgage and the rent can assist in the payment of the mortgage. You do not have to tell anyone about you moving offshore.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon