Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Is there a cooling off period agreement ^contracts

Customer Question

Is there a cooling off period for employment agreement ^contracts ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have changed my mind. Was approached for a position and sugned an agreement however when putting this to current employer i have realized i have made a mistake. I signed the agreement this morning.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
helloGenerally you are able to rescind such contracts. Legally there is no real hardship to the employer and thus they would simply hire someone else. It occurs a lot generally so there is no real cause for concern. Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so also at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.