Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

The nab took possession of my house the 20 may last it was

Customer Question

the nab took possession of my house the 20 may last it was sold early dec 2015 have tried to contact them but get the run around the sale has been finalised but stil no correspondence the people have moved in and I have no idea whats going on
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhat is the issue exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am deaf have a hard time trying to communicate
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok, well I am having difficultly understanding the issue. The bank has taken possession and sold the home?What is the issue? Have they not informed you as to anything they need to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no information at all and no money from sale
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
https://www.fos.org.au/If there is any residue amount that you can obtain or any issue you have with the bank, you can file a complaint with the ombudsman also. Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that what I thought I was doing
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
No, we give legal advice.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost. ​I look forward to hearing from you.