How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was given a property a long with my 4 brother and sisters

Customer Question

Hi i was given a property a long with my 4 brother and sisters when my fater dyed we all got one ech now my siblings wanted theres in there names so they can lone against them and so on but i was happy keeping mine in the trust company name because i had a mony hungry boyfriend that wanted 2 benafit from it and it was the safest way 4 my property 2 stay intily mine as my father wanted.years have past (16) and out off the blue my mother weather its because she has used up the milions my father left her or because off a power trip and injoys having control over me is claming my property is her belongings and trying 2 get me out off my home off 16years and leave me with nothing.the property is in our family trust my mother and i are the only 2 left in the family trust but she can change that at any time she there anything i can do 2 keep my property and make her sing it over into my name and i get the inheratence my father intended me 2 have the same as my siblings have receved years ago.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Are you saying that the pro\prties are still in the name of your late father?