How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5708
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I separate with my hasbund on 21 March 2016 . He was on student

Customer Question

I separate with my hasbund on 21 March 2016 . He was on student visa I was a citizen . We was marrid for three years . I didn't now that when he get the citizen he will leave me . So I want to ask do I have any right to ask money from him . In our marriage we didn't have together account . But I think that he have save around 30000. That's all my question . Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  JenniferImmLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Jennifer and I am the attorney helping you . Are you a US citizen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm Australian citizen
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Well the answer if yes you may, however, family law court fees are very expensive. I would strongly suggest that a judge will not even hear the matter, due to the small amount you wish to claim.
Even at its highest, $30,000, would be less than the money spent on legal fees.
Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also at no further cost
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost. I look forward to hearing from you.