How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44186
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to renew my expired passport urgently from

Customer Question

I need to renew my expired passport urgently for travel from Australia to New Zealand please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningYou can make an urgent application at the Department of Foreign Affairs and tradeHere is the link for them address is5th Floor Allianz House, 55 Currie StreetAdelaide South AustraliaDownload the form and get everything that you need and then go to them and pay an urgency fee.Here is the passport website and you can get the forms from there and you follow the instructions. hope this all makes sense and is of assistance If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon

Related Australia Law Questions