How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Getting orders changed in child custody JA: OK. The Family

Customer Question

getting orders changed in child custody
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: an order was made for cutody in favour of other parent three years ago
JA: Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: i had visitation for three months before it was denighed
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.
What state is this in regards ***** *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Queensland australia
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.
Let me redirect you to that forum; you are in the US forum; please dont respond to this as it will delay someone from Australia from accessing this. thankyou.
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your inquiry.Can you give me a little more background. If there were previous orders, what were they?If the other parent has denied you access why did they do so and when did this happen?