Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am an Australian I have married someone overseas (Paraguay)

Customer Question

I am an Australian I have married someone overseas (Paraguay) I find it difficult to bring my wife to Australia because of visa, what options do I have?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.What visa are you applying for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Partner reunion visa, we are married
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or whatever type of visa that will bring her here ASAP
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
It is a 309 Visa that you have to apply forhttps://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/309-I am not sure what a reunion visa is.She is living overseas ans eh applies overseas.The link I have sent you is the visa that has to be applied for.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.