Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My name is ***** ***** . JA: Thanks. Can you give me

Customer Question

Hi , my name is ***** ***** .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was just wondering how do i get my boyfriend from Ghana to Australia
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloWith respect, unless your partner has a trade or is educated, immigration will be sceptical in bringing him in. I would strongly suggest seeking assistance from a Migration Agent and arrange for them to deal with the matter personally.https://www.mara.gov.au/They will be sceptical that the relationship is a sham, due to his country to get him into Australia. You need to prove that the relationship is legitimate. Sorry for being blunt, however it is the view of immigration and something I need to advise you upon, not just simply sugar coat the reality.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI note I have not heard back from you.I wish to assist you, please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions if any after doing so at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost. ​I look forward to hearing from you.