How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5622
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** my issue is i have complained to to

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my issue is i have complained to to agent that i have been paying too much rent and i have reported the swimming pool pump is not working and when we feel the pool with water it just leaks there is a crack in the pool, but they have not done anything to it, but they have been on my back with the rent, and i have been paying rent but they have not done their job, so i decided not to pay the rent, now they are evicting me with a 10 day notice which is i think it is very unfare. So i want to know if there is a ***** ***** i can fight this while still staying here until a decision is made by the court.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been evicted, can i fight this and stay on until a decision is made.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Which state are you in?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi which state are you located?