Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I am not US citizen but I got married 2 weeks ago. Last

Customer Question
night I lost my passport...
I am not US citizen but I got married 2 weeks ago. Last night I lost my passport on street. Now I have a question cause I have a trip with my wife at 04/19. So can I apply ID right now with just only my married license or not. If not how can I get new passport( Vietnamese) cause I think we will have a interview for my green card soon.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
4/7/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Where are you located now?
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor