Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

My name is ******* ******* i designed vindale policing

Customer Question
software 20 years ago and...
my name is ******* ******* i designed vindale policing software 20 years ago and also designed toluna and vindale surveys along with other sites. when i fell into a coma all my disk were stolen by cousins mario munafo and santina munafo. my address at the time was ******* ******* ******* theirs was ******* of the same street. the policing software vindale i designed with others and my master disks were taken. all this happened after finishing a computer degree. the tripp family constantly hack my emails with an amiga setup who i knew from ******* ******* . i am enslaved by ******* and i constantly hear voices for which i am being lethelly injected against my will. i believe the coma was due to backyard surgey which is still happeneing and i have been a victim of a body parts racket.the millions the software has made makes me angy as i recieved nothing. the master disks have been copied and distributed and ******* ******* needs to be told but i do not trust him. i want vindale policing software closed down as the master disk is missing and copied and people are commandeering money. ******* ******* father john an illegal immigrant like my father nicola commandeered military money also around one million. my sportsbet account is currently being hacked. i designed other sites as well and want them back they were stolen.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
4/7/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Are you asking what action you can take for them stealing and using your software?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor