Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I had funds taken out off my account on a weekly basics for

Customer Question

I had funds taken out off my account on a weekly basics for finance on equipment where I had no idea what its was in relation to. We only picked up on it when my accountant come in to do my business tax returns my bookkeeper just enter it thinking its was finance for equipment I now realised it fraud and someone from another business had called them giving me bank details. I been trying to get them to refund my money but they are giving me the run around. Could you please help me in regards ***** ***** My name is***** my phone no 0426 244 626
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Are you saying you do not have a contract with this company?I am unable to call you unless you elect to have a call and offer additional fundsHave you confirmed with the bank who is taking the money?Apart form asking for your money back have you asked for evidence of agreements?