Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

The ANZ bank received a request telegraphic transfer

Customer Question
The ANZ bank received a...
The ANZ bank received a request for local telegraphic transfer of funds on 21/03/2016 to us.
This request has not been adhered to and up and till this morning we still have not received the funds.
We have already suffered a huge lost due to their neglect but we even have a greater fear namely that they are unable to meet their financial obligations and this will devastate our small business.
What can we do today to solve this problem ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
4/3/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.What bank is it coming from? Has the party that requested the transfer chased their bank up to see what the issue is?Usually all TT go through a clearance bank and they delay.
Good Morning Can I ask you to look here and respond?Thank you Leon
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor