How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There /madam Could you please give me some advise

Customer Question

Hi there dear sir/madam
Could you please give me some advise on a minor mater by mistake I collected a ticket for 80 $ from an empty roulette tables in jupiters there was nobody playing there no reserve signs no bag or anything else .my girlfriend who doesnt speak much english or know how to play did it after a week she was stoped and investigated by a casino detective .after accepted what happened was a mistake and giving them the money back he is taking her to court what can we do please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.If he has the money back why is he taking it to court.The court will not do anything because there is no loss.The casino cannot sue her they can ban her. But if they report it to the police then they can charge her with stealing.