How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iv had ongoing issues with a neighbour who had installed a

Customer Question

My name is Nicki..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Iv had ongoing issues with a neighbour who had installed a security camera,, facing into my daughters bedroom / bathroom ... They have not been given permission by landlords to have cameras installed... However it appears they have installed another inside their tour bus,, which faces once again on my property... What can I do??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in a unit complex owned by Government.. The neighbours don't have permission to have security camera installed ... It appears, they now have one installed inside their touring bus,, which is facing directly on my home
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What state are you in and how old is your daughter?

Related Australia Law Questions