How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5771
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son faces court 29/03/2016 range drink driving charge.He

Customer Question

My son faces court 29/03/2016 for mid range drink driving charge.He was on green P plates. His first offence.He is employed but a low income earner-casual nursery assistant. Is it necessary or advisable to engage an attorney or is a court appointed solicitor likely to represent him and to what effect?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Sadly he will lose his licence for around 6 months.

Mid range, short driving history where the limit for alcohol level for a P plater is zero.
He should obtain a solicitor, but his chances of getting his licence back is next to zero sadly.
I wish I could give better news.

Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.