How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5599
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I know a certain person who has too much money to be in dept

Customer Question

I know a certain person who has too much money to be in dept of housing but l have not any proof as she has got her money hidden in her daughters account is there any thing l can do about it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
You can contact depth of housing in your state, plus Centrelink.
They do take a very dim view of such things. Just because the money is not in their own account, does not mean there is no evidence. Clearly the money can be traced.It is a matter for you, but that is the avenue to chase up.Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Related Australia Law Questions