How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44391
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a good behaviour order years can I remove

Customer Question

I have a good behaviour order for 2 years can I remove that.thanks
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am living under the same roof and I lost my head and get angry and I hit her car whit mine then she call the police and they give me a protection order but I look after my dougther and I don't want live the house
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Her brother and his wife are living with us but I am feeling very bad because I think we are loosing our space
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

You cannot get rid of it.

I assume you have been convicted and found guilty and the penalty given by the court is the Good Behaviour Bond.

You have to be of good behaviour for 2 years. If you are not and you breach it then you will be bought back before the court and re-convicted on the initial charge and also for the breach.

Do you have custody of your daughter?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

If you have custody of your daughter and the court does not make an order about you not being in contact with her you will be able to continue.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.