Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Can u get a previously court agreed super split as part of

Customer Question
property settlement (10 mths ago)...
Can u get a previously court agreed super split as part of property settlement (10 mths ago) adjusted due to loss of employment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
3/16/2016
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Solicitor

No, sadly. It is that simple. I am sorry to be. Abrupt, but the orders have been made as is at the time. Sadly there is no recourse. I wish I could give better news, but do not want to give false info, which leads to false hope. Please rate my service and click accept. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also.

Hello

I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.

Hello

I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.
Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting at no further cost to you.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.

Daniel, Solicitor