Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

My stepdad assaulted me I had a bruise on my chin he is

Customer Question
getting charged with grevisouly body...
my stepdad assaulted me I had a bruise on my chin he is getting charged with grevisouly body harm assault and 1 I cant think of he is on a suspended sentence for 9 months and his history is bad how long will he go to jail for
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
3/14/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

The court will revoke his suspended sentence and will go into jail to finish the 9 months. If the court believes that they should give him more time they will sentence him for this as well and add it to the 9 months he has to serve.

I cannot say more than this but at the best he will go to jail to finish his 9 months suspended sentence. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor